Fans of College Football and Philanthropists…It’s that time again for the annual TAILGATE FOR ALZHEIMER’S benefit! This year will be the 5th one and we are happy to announce the date will be Friday September 8th in Knoxville, Tennessee at Smoky Mountain Brewery in Turkey Creek (11308 Parkside Dr, Knoxville, TN 37934) from 9pm until 12:30am. There may be a Dave solo pre-tailgate tailgate on the patio at the venue….Details to come! Join Dave and the band as we all get ready for another season of Tennessee Volunteers football….while raising awareness and raising money to support Alzheimer’s research. There will be a live auction, conducted by Dave, throughout the evening. Items will be posted soon! There is no cover, just bring your smiles and energy! Save the Date and hope to see you there!!!
- TV Interview & Performance on Fox 24 on May 24th May 24, 2019
- Upcoming Special Concerts: The Open Chord in Knoxville, TN…and The Windjammer in Charleston, SC March 27, 2019
- Tailgate for Alzheimer’s benefit & Mardi Crawl January 24, 2019
- Savannah Rock-n-Roll Marathon appearance Nov. 3rd October 24, 2018
- Interview with Unsynd.com September 28, 2018